3/16/2014

Nettle homemade remedy for hair loss

I've heard once that nettle plant is so much beneficial for hair loss so i have been inspired to make a hair loss treatment based on nettle plant, i did it at home because i want as usual one hundred percent natural treatment for my hair.
I've seen and read about lot of homemade lotions of nettle, which can be also good as a treatment but I have prefered to combine the extract of nettle plant with olive oil, because my hair is dry and using nettle plant by itself will turn it more dry, plus you'll have to put the lotion each day in your hair and if you're gonna need to go out each day this will not be comfortable at all.
So honestly i haven't tried it yet, i made it yesterday, i look forward to.
I put it before taking a shower, leave it for 30 minutes and wash my hair with a gentle shampoo.
And it is better to warm it up before using.
home made remedy for hair loss

2 comments:

  1. welcome to blogger again dear ameera!
    nature is back and you are back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nawal ! how can't I be encouraged with such a welcoming :)

      Delete